Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ready to catch some fish

Spring fever is setting in with a few 70 degree days. Can't wait to go out and catch some fish. Fishing is a great Christian exercise. You interact with nature, you relax, you enjoy small talk or serious talk with a friend or time to pray or meditate alone. Personally, I love panfishing or bass fishing on a warm spring day when the spawn gets going. It won't be long. I better get my license. If you are a Christian, I encourage you to fish, too. No better way to reduce stress and refocus while outdoors on a warm day.

2 comments:

Angie said...

LOL you are so cute honey! But that is so true. If you don't have to take all 4 kids and STRESS out the whole time! I need to learn to loosen up! Can't wait to get out catchin' some HAWGS!

Jeremy said...

Amen, baby!