Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

After almost one year since starting this blog, I have of course not met my expectations. I planned on doing lots more with it and really using it to get out ideas and tell the world about Jesus and His word. I guess my time just does not add up to the excitement I had when I started.

Here's what to look for in 2009 from me.
1. More personal stuff (photos like my wife's blog has and thoughts about my family and home)
2. More information on my goals and ideas for the future.
3. More business dreams stuff.
4. More deep Bible stuff from the storm in my mind.
5. My sermons, if I can figure out how to do slide shows.
6. More information on my work and cool projects going on out there.
7. Hopefully less politics, at least as a percentage of total additions.

Pray for us, as we plan to read the Bible together as a couple this year.

Remember that the new year brings about NEW OPPORTUNITIES:
1. TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD.
2. TO GET RIGHT WITH FAMILY AND PAST FRIENDS
3. TO REFOCUS ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT
4. TO LEARN TO LOVE WHEN THINGS ARE TOUGH
5. TO PLAY MORE AND WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY.

No comments: